We strive to provide high-Quality Care without waiting. It takes commitment and planning from activated patients and prepared, proactive practice teams to make it work.
If you are ill, an appointment will be offered on the day you call. Please call (360) 452-7891 for an appointment. For life threatening illness please call 911 for emergency care.
Appointments are typically scheduled in advance and focused on a single problem or related conditions. Whether you are completely healthy or are living with a health condition such as high blood pressure, preparation is important to get the most out of your visit.
- Know the purpose of your visit – which medical problem will you be focusing on? Are you following your Activation Rx! Care Plan?
- Get any lab work ordered by your provider done 3-5 days before your visit. We will have results available to discuss at the time of your visit.
- If you are monitoring blood pressures, blood sugars, or other clinical information at home, please be sure to bring your journal.
- Do you know your medications? Please bring up to date information on medications and health supplements you are taking. If you take a large number of prescription medications, bringing the prescription bottles themselves for review helps reduce confusion or miscommunication about medication treatment.
- Please bring updated insurance information if your plan or coverage has changed.
A special type of planned care visit is the Periodic Preventive Care Evaluation, an update of the older concept of the “annual physical”. This visit is designed as an opportunity for your provider to review with you the most current recommendations for early cancer detection and disease prevention for your age, gender, and risk factors. Together you can choose and arrange what procedures or testing is right for you.
High-quality care without waiting is a goal we can strive for together. Please see your provider as soon as possible for each new health issue. It can be difficult to address lists of problems saved up over months. It is safer and more effective to focus your provider’s attention on a specific issue rather than a lengthy list of unrelated concerns. Every problem you bring to our attention, however, will be evaluated thoroughly and appropriately over time.
During your appointment we will:
- Review your preventive care needs.
- Print, review, and organize lab tests and other reports.
- Provide printed copies of your reports and discuss the results.
- Update all of your prescriptions to last until your next planned care visit.
- Schedule follow up or needed planned care appointments.
Preventive care is most effective when scheduled at regular intervals. An important part of your health care visit is scheduling your next appointment!